If I were to put a few descriptors on myself, I would say I am outdoorsy, active, and relatively driven. I do my best whenever I can and expect those around me to match my effort. I value hard work doing the job well. I try my best to be respectful and considerate of others. No one is perfect in this but I do my best.

My dream is to sail to the United Stated (or possibly Mexico) and back. From what I know this is a doable goal and I am constantly taking steps to help make this dream a reality. Once I get back from this trip I am hoping to teach in remote coastal communities off of my sail boat. As schools on some of the more isolated golf islands can have problems getting teachers, I hope that my unique position allows me to explore more unusual teaching positions. In a perfect world I want to do this for around 5 years and than reevaluate what my next adventure will be.

I decided to go into teaching because of the amazing diversity within the profession. Not only is every student, class, and school different; the wide variety of places you can live with this profession is truly amazing. No matter where you go there will more than likely be kids and thus the need for teachers to teach them. I am truly excited to see where this profession takes me as I feel there is a great adventure to be had.

I am also into photography and have included several pictures below.